Arthaberplatz 4 Top 7, 1100 Wien
+43 1 905 10 50

Having Your Own Place is
Not a Dream Anymore!

In addition to insuring your belongings in “regular” rental flats, you also need to take precautions for walls and roofs. If your flat is rented, insurances are carried out by the real estate company. If you are the owner of the house, you are responsible for insurance yourself.

× Hast du Fragen zum Konsumkredit?